[Artemisia] Mystery Event!!

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 12:38:24 CDT 2008

Arrow's Flight is calling you.  Mystery Event is here and we are welcoming our friends from all corners of the Kingdom to join us in the fun and festivities.  We will have youth activities, youth combat, heavy combat, rapier combat, Soda Straw Wars, Solve the Mystery of Mystery Event, and of course the Bad Garb Contest!!  We also have many A&S classes that will fill the afternoon with learning and fun.  In short, Mystery Event will have something for everyone.  And if that wasn't enough to lure you down to our fair lands, the marvelous feast that is being prepared will!  Come one and all.  Mystery Event is March 29.

  Site is American Fork Senior Center, 54 So Main St, American Fork, UT
  Site is dry.  No pets please.  Site is handicapped accessible.
  Site opens 10:00 am and closes 10:00 pm.
  Site fee:  Adults: $5.00
                 Children (6-14): $3.00
                 Children (5 and under): free
                 Family Cap: $16.00
  Feast fee: Adults: $8.00
                  Children (6-14): $4.00
                  Children (5 and under): free
  Please RSVP for feast, however, you can pay at the door.
  Non-member charge: $3.00 each

  Autocrat Information:
  Lady Allegretza il Panettiera
  allegretza at yahoo.com

  **Contestant must enter garb in the Bad Garb Contest.  No coconuts and grass skirts please!

  "Life is an occasion.
  Rise to it."

  Mr. Magorium's Wonderful Emporium