[Artemisia] Fw: Glad Tidings from Master Gabriel McFarlane, OP, MC!

Dan S. wyddershin at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:07:03 CDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Mir Plemmons
To: steps at antir.sca.org ; Antir-Pelicans ; antir-peers at antir.sca.org ; chirurgeons-list at antir.sca.org ; sca-chirurgeon
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 12:46 PM
Subject: [antir-peers] Glad Tidings from Master Gabriel McFarlane, OP, MC!

The exhausted pigeon from the exhausted but ebullient father has finally arrived!

His writing, though hard to decipher, provides this wee glimpse of a braw boy bairn born today...

Charles Nash Miller IV, born to Charles and Jennifer Miller in Clackamas, OR, is 21", is 8lbs something (not my fault), appears to have all the initial cues to make the father babble with naught more than glee in his head... (No, I did not request APGAR scores! Bad chirurgeons!)

Proud bearer of such good news,
Mir