[Artemisia] Academy da Cavalaria

holdtyte1 at aol.com holdtyte1 at aol.com
Thu May 1 10:57:54 CDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnson, Scott L SFC NG NG <scott.l.johnson at us.army.mil>
Sent: Thu, 1 May 2008 9:37 am
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Academy da Cavalaria

----- Original Message -----
From: Yaasamiin <Yaasamiina at rmci.net>

> Greetings,
> We are sorry to postpone the May 3rd gathering, but must do so
> because
> of family concerns. Guillaume's son will be deporting to Iraq soon
> and
> we are driving to the Ft Lewis, WA, area to visit him and his wife
> and
> their 1-yr old son.

He is in my Prayers, God Bless the Troops!

SFC Scott Johnson
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand
ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell

LET US ADD OUR PRAYERS TO FAMILY AND SOLIDER,
SIR ROBERT DE SPENCER(SMS Robert Spencer)  Sir Leah de Spencer (SMS Leah Spencer), Lady Amanda de Spencer ( MSG Janice Spencer),
Lady AEgina de Spencer ( TSG AEgina Graham)