[Artemisia] Ancient History of Loch Salann

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Fri May 2 12:12:44 CDT 2008

Those are really incredible to look at. Thanks for doing this. It does make me wonder though how we will remember things when our beards are long and grey.

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: "Julia West" <rhonwenofwestbrook at gmail.com>