[Artemisia] New Kingdom Arts & Sciences Champion

Roxann Hatch wilhemina3 at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 15:02:52 CDT 2008

Yes! Congratulations to Mistress Carol of Stargate!

Congratulations also to Her Ladyship Anna de Brabant on receiving the Order of the White DUCK, Lord Bjorn for his Award of Arms, and that "little brass hat" you received your excellency!

I'm sure I've missed others, my appologies to them. It was a fabulous day. Thank you to all who participated!

Hilde