[Artemisia] Utah Renaissance Festiva and Fantasy Faire

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Mon May 5 23:38:39 CDT 2008

Hi folks!

I would like to thank all of you  who have shown an interest in being part
of the ren faire this next weekend and the weekend after.  I will have some
short forms for you to fill out while you are on our site.  They will be
available through Lady Flora at Country Rhoades.  They MUST be filled out
for our insurance - you know how that goes.*wink*

Also, it has come to my attention that some of you may be planning to come
and set up on the ren faire site on Friday after work.  Please be advised
that there will be no motorized vehicles allowed on site while the faire is
going on (10 AM til dusk).  And it is a LONG hike from the parking lot to
the SCA area - especially if you are hauling gear.  We will be on site every
evening this week, if you could maybe plan to set up your stuff sometime
other than during faire hours. There is also a "meet and greet" on site on
Thursday where you would have the opportunity to meet some of the other
folks who have put this together, some of the entertainers, and some of the
merchants.

If there are any questions about any of this, please feel free to contact
either myself or Flora off list.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.  Hope you also have a good
Middle Eastern War, and perhaps we will see you afterward.

In Service,

Lord Aghren the Brus

Aka Aggie the Baker