[Artemisia] Utah Renaissance Festival

richard mccarter thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 09:30:44 CDT 2008

 Greetings to all,  I would like to invite every one to come join Gryphon's Lair at the Utah Renaissance Festival (http://www.utahrenfest.com) on May 9th, 10th, 11th (for those not planning to attend Middle Eastern War ;) and then again on May 16th, 7th, & 18th. For those members participating in the demo, entrance to the fair is free, all others will need to pay the normal fee (see website). This is our 3rd year supporting the festival and it has grown quite a bit. This years site is beautiful with water and trees surrounding it. They are also hopeful that it will become there permanent site. This year the Barony will have several pavilions including our new Baronial pavilion (thanks to our fund raisers and the generous donation from BLS) set up with tables for our artisans to display there goods. We will also have a fighting area set up for both heavy and rapier to dazzle the crowds. This is a great demo opportunity for us and any support you can offer would be appreciated. The festival runs from sun up to sun down each day with fighting scheduled throughout the day as well as pick up fights to draw in the crowd. So please come out and have a relaxing day with fighting and merchants galore. The Festival is located at 3100 w. pioneer rd. just west of Ogden off exit #346. If you need directions or info please contact me off list via e-mail (thorvaldbadaxde at hotmail.com) or you can call ( 801-726-0155).  Thanks Baron Thorvald