[Artemisia] More Loch Salann Ancient History

Julia West rhonwenofwestbrook at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:47:10 CDT 2008

Good gentles,

I've added another page to the Ancient History of Loch Salann web
page.  It's a bunch of pictures Mistress (then Lady) Jerilyn of Vert
Silva took in A.S. XIII of the officers of the Shire of am Mor Salann
Fasach.  Check it at
http://www.sff.net/people/kitsune/sca/xmascard78.htm

Thanks for all your positive comments on the pages.  I hope other
people will get me more information about the Elder Days of the
Barony.  I know people besides me and Sir Michael the Lucky have kept
mementos of the early years in our basements, attics, or garages.  So
let me know at rhonwenofwestbrook at gmail dot com

Diolch yn fawr!

Rhonwen