[Artemisia] Fwd: [schattentor] Quest for Camelot 2008

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 08:27:11 CDT 2008

            Well we are down to a week to go for Quest for Camelot 2008. Major web page updates including class schedules, final combat schedules and activities as well as the War Kitchen Schedule and the site rules

  If you are wanting to teach a class that isn’t on the schedule it’s not to late to contact us and get on the schedule. If you are wanting to merchant and haven’t already done so,  please contact us so we make sure we have enough room set aside in the merchant area. Please let us know if you are going to have a separate camping area away from your merchant tent. There is no merchant fee.

  We  are looking forward to seeing everyone that is attending. We have a lot of folks making the long journey from faraway lands including Their Royal Majesties from Artemesia.

  If you have any special needs please don’t hesitate to let us know and we will do what we can to accommodate.

  http://www.schattentor.org/event/quest/quest.html

  Quest Event Steward – Lady Kolfrosta mka Geri Reed quest at schattentor.org 605-430-0979 no calls after 9pm Mountain time please

  YIS
  Lord Sean Rasmussen mka Paul Reed
  Assistant Event Steward
  webminister at schattentor.org

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

  Visit Your Group
      Star Wars on Y!
  Discover new content
  Connect with other