[Artemisia] Alcohol Judging

Kit aussie at gemstate.net
Fri May 9 19:18:10 CDT 2008

It is not illegal if like was said that it is for personal consumption, that
means with friends and family that it is not distributed for gains in any
way, that if you wish to brew, that there is a certain amount that can be
done.

There are books on it and there are stores that sell the makings of brewing,
and you can ask most of those stores details.

Cathryn