[Artemisia] High Seas Quest 2008

Bryce mtndude at sisna.com
Sat May 10 21:07:32 CDT 2008

The young man, out of breath hands you a scroll, it reads;

  To arms!  We are under attack at Port Marriot at Slaterville!  Bring your weapons!  Bring your arts!

Bring your heralds!  The battle for Port Marriot has begun!

On Memorial weekend The Barony of Gryphon's Lair invites you to High Seas Quest!

There will be fun for everyone with fighting, arts displays, children's activities, the quests,

and the Baronial championships.

Site fees are; adults $16, Children 5-15 $7, Family cap $40.  Day trip $10 adult, $5 child 5-15. NMS will apply.

The site is 3100 W Pioneer Road, northwest of Ogden.  From I-15 take exit 346, (construction may have the exit closed,

watch for detour signs) head west to the large power lines, then south on the gravel road.  Should you need to detour,

head west of I-15 to 1900 west. From 2600 N go south to 400 N then west.  From 12th St go north to 400 N then West.

THERE IS NO POTABLE WATER ON SITE and we ask you to pack out garbage also.

We welcome merchants. Efforts will be made to accommodate any special needs.