[Artemisia] Uprising - Artisans’ Showcase

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Sun May 11 21:27:38 CDT 2008

In a message dated 5/11/2008 8:15:59 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
jeannecas at gmail.com writes:

Greetings from Baroness Alessandra di Luciano,

I know you're all looking forward to  Uprising.  We will
again be having a display of the fine arts and  sciences works that our
amazing artisans have created.  However,  instead of the traditional
"Laurels' Prize Tourney", it will be an  *Artisans' Showcase, *open to one
and all to share their efforts and  creations with us.  This is your chance
to show off those cool things  you've made, share your knowledge, and get
helpful feedback from others who  share your particular interests and
talents.

Join us Saturday afternoon in the  Royal/Court
Pavilion.  Registration
will be open to anyone who  wants to show off one or more of their
works.  Registration
and  setup will be at 1 p.m.  The Showcase itself will run from 1:30 to  3:30.
Come and participate, whether it be to show your works, or to just  view and
appreciate the talents of others.

If you have any  questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.  If you will
be  displaying, it would also be helpful to let me know how much space you
need  or if you have any special needs.  I'll be looking forward to seeing  as
many of you as possible at Uprising!

Yours in  service,

Alessandra

Artisans' Showcase  Facilitator/Steward

zaladonis at cableone.net (I'm not on this list  currently)

(208)529-0088, home;  (208)251-1763,  cell/onsite