[Artemisia] For Uprising Sewing

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 12:59:26 CDT 2008

Oh great! Now, on top of trying to finish this Hungarian coat for myself, 4
pairs of pants, three doublets and a long coat for Couchbar and trying to be
worthy of a $150 bid for my services for Lord Markus, I'm going to have my
Sail Master skills requested? Thanks for the heads up, Aurora!

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

They tried to make Chuck Norris toilet paper but it didn't work because
Chuck Norris doesn't take crap off anyone.

Checked by AVG.
7:31 AM