[Artemisia] For Uprising Sewing

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 15:27:00 CDT 2008

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa groused: > Oh great! Now, on top of trying to finish this Hungarian coat for myself, 4> pairs of pants, three doublets and a long coat for Couchbar ... I'm going to have my> Sail Master skills requested? Thanks for the heads up, Aurora!
You are so very welcome. >:)

Sail making could be a cool class. I would think many of the techniques would apply to constructing pavilion walls for us landlocked folk.
Speaking of classes -  I never did manage to take your Tanglecoat seminar....but I do look forward to seeing Don Couch reupholstered.

Aurora-south