[Artemisia] Other Details for Uprising

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 13:30:48 CDT 2008

 Baroness Antoinette answered:

> > Any word yet on who is hosting the Queen's Tea?
> > Her Majesty ...felt that since this is Her third time on the Throne that a formal tea was not necessary. So everyone will be free to visit with Her during shopping, tourneys, displays, etc.
So I take it that means the Gardening Get-Together and the social with the Royal Needlework Guild need to schedule a time and place on their own, yes?

Is anyone already handling either of these? I don't mind taking on responsibility for one, as long as I'm not stepping on any toes.

Aurora de Portugal
busybody in BLS