[Artemisia] [Gryphon's Lair E-Group] High Seas Quest (pleasecrosspost)

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Sat May 17 08:01:38 CDT 2008

I was REALLY looking forward to attending this event! With the Nautical
Guild going strong and several classes available, this was a great
opportunity. But alas, the IRS stimulus check has not come and it knocked us
into the Stone Age. I hope it's a wonderful time.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

They tried to make Chuck Norris toilet paper but it didn't work because
Chuck Norris doesn't take crap off anyone.