[Artemisia] uprising consignment

JAMES R WILLIAMS jamesw90 at msn.com
Mon May 19 11:26:09 CDT 2008

  Greetings Artemisia!

  At Uprising this year there will be an opportunity for you to clean out your fabric and used garb. I will be accepting consignment on these two types of items only.

   Fabric must be clean and rolled up, secured with masking tape, and marked with the yardage and width of the fabric.

  Garb must be clean and in good condition. Bring hangars (they will not be returned, so the Wire ones will work just fine). I will provide the price tags for your items.

   Bring a list of your items with prices. The commision charged will be 20%. Any items not picked up by Sunday morning will be donated to the Baronial Gold Key.

  For more info, you may contact me  jamesw90 at msn dot com

  LYNN