[Artemisia] Uprising consignment

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 12:13:40 CDT 2008

>At Uprising this year there will be an opportunity for you to clean out your fabric and used garb. I will be>accepting consignment on these two types of items only. Fabric must be clean and rolled up, secured with>masking tape, and marked with the yardage and width of the fabric.

Might I recommend rubber bands or string?  Or if using tape, wrap the fabric with a paper sleeve, and then use tape?  Masking tape can sometimes leave residue, especially if it is heated (such as sitting in the sun at Uprising).  It will also pull out bits of fabric on napped fabrics such as velvet.

Rebecca