[Artemisia] Quest for Camelot Thank you!!

Paul Reed cabtiz at rap.midco.net
Tue May 20 23:01:02 CDT 2008

So many people to thank.

Thank you to His Majesty King Lars Wolfsblut for making the long trek from
Minnesota. The giving of your time and your enthusiasm for our last minute
Quest for the children was remarkable and we truly appreciate your efforts
to join us and play this game with us.

Thank you to Their Majesties King Reinmar and Queen Albreda of Artemisia for
taking time to come out to our event. We look forward to a continued and
growing friendship and to meeting many more good gentles from your lands. If
they are anything like yourselves you truly have a wonderful Kingdom to play
in. It was a priveledge and an honor for us to have met you

Thank you to Baron William de Kari of The Barony of Unser Hafen from the
Outlands. Unser Hafen has always been an unwavering supporter of our event
and our Shire and it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you to all the Marshalls who made the sacrifice to not only travel
great distances but also of their time to make sure that everyone gets a
chance to play. To say that the event would not be near as much fun without
you is an understatement.

Thank you to House Goldstar also from Outlands. We didn't get a chance to
meet and spend as much time with you as we would have liked but we certainly
appreciate your continued support for our event each year. We look forward
to next year when we have a little more time to breathe during the event.

thank you to our Staff. Without volunteers nothing would ever get done. You
all deserve a special thank you for all of the hard work you have all put in
to make the event a success.

And of course a very special thank you to everyone who attended and allowed
us to serve you. We are very cognizant of the costs involved with coming out
to Quest each year and very much appreciate your willingness to come out and
play with us. We hope everyone had a good time. I know we did.

To have met so many wonderful people during our short time of 18 months in
the SCA is amazing. We hope to meet many more in the years to come.

YIS

Lady Kolfrosta

Event Steward

Quest for Camelot 2008