[Artemisia] Quest for Camelot Thank you!!

Laurlee Harbig loreann at midrivers.com
Wed May 21 02:14:18 CDT 2008

I want to say I had a wonderful time. This was my first "Quest" and it was
something to remember. Some of the most touching moments happen when you
lease expect them. There was a conspircy in the air between (the new) Lady
Elspeth and the King & Queen, but I guess I was just to happy for our friend
Arbon to (almost) not even notice.

God Bless all here....  Lady Enneleyn
(I can say that now.)