[Artemisia] sorry guys... some clarification on trade

Tiffanyanne Sawyer utladybrighid at sisna.com
Wed May 21 18:56:34 CDT 2008

 I think I had better apologize to all of you.  I wrote that email really fast and was very distracted.

Let's start over....

I have been running my mouth about getting armor but haven't done as much as I should have.  I currently have legs, a helm, a belt and a nifty gambeson.  I need almost everything else.  I figure the toughest part is gonna be the gorget and I may be able to borrow the rest but I really need to get my own.  Right now I simply need enough stuff to get me out there.  If it fits its good.  I do however know that I eventually will want nice looking stuff.

I do embroidery and you would have to see it or talk to someone who has to know what it is like.  Sometimes I am DYING for a new project... so i figured it may be a good trade for anyone who wants to help me.

here is a link to some of it

http://flickr.com/photos/56354509@N00/sets/72157605186385299/

Email me or I will also be at Quest.

Tiffanyanne Sawyer