[Artemisia] OT for Star Wars and rapier fans alike

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Fri May 23 07:23:47 CDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Catriona A. Morganosa" <catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] OT for Star Wars and rapier fans alike

Oh yes. He's trying to change it, out of deference to a ruling made by Don
Niccolo many years back, that Punkass is not an appropriate form of address
for a Don. He is opting for Darth Kitteneater, as in the Tick reference, "If
you're so evil, EAT THIS KITTEN!"

We were discussing Sith names. I'm Darth Puppykicker. So he wants a cool
Sith name too.
Punkass seemed to fit, but he thinks Kitteneater would be better. More of a
Abbott and Costello thing.

Well, now, since I think kitten-eating is pretty despicable, that might
work. And since we're heavy on the pop culture references, I'll add that the
demons in Buffy (later seasons) tended to play poker using live kittens for
the "pot."
--Maire