[Artemisia] Uprising Work Party Info

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Fri May 23 20:14:22 CDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allen Hall" <earlalan at srv.net>
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 3:38 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] Uprising Work Party Info

> Sorry for the lateness in posting this.....  I know that most of you have
> other, much more fun plans, but I wanted to post this for those who are
> nearby 1000 Eyes, and bored for the weekend, and have plenty of extra
> money
> for gasoline.....<vbg>
>
> The workparty project for Saturday, May 24, starting around 11:00 a.m.,
> are
> to complete the 2nd urbanite wall, and hopefully the 3rd as well.  I
> definately have enough for the 2nd wall, and the urbanite mine is about 5
> miles away, so we can re-supply in about a 30 minute turnaround.
>
> The bread ovens will be started, and likely at least 1 or 2 completed.
>
> Some general clean-up of the firepit area and branches from around the
> archery area and near the Broken Rock campsite of last year (and probably
> this year).
>
> If time allows and hands aren't busy, we may start in on the village house
> frames from railroad ties.
>
> Once again, bring work gloves, and if you have any of the 5 gallon buckets
> with bails, they are very useful for filling the walls with sand.  Weather
> looks to be cool, and possibly some rain.
>
> If you have any questions, give me a call at home 208.524.1036.
>
> Alan

Annys and I will be there (Maire adds "work gloves" to her mental packing
list....), but not until early evening, alas! You can still get at least a
day's worth of work out of me, though! :o)
Bummer about the buckets--I just gave a few of the extra-large/sturdy cat
litter buckets (empty, of course!) to Gefjon....
--Maire