[Artemisia] Off topic: Sadiq releases new CD!!

sheiksadiq at juno.com sheiksadiq at juno.com
Sat May 24 13:05:29 CDT 2008

Dear Family, Friends, Colleagues, Acquaintances, and Associates!

Please pardon this one-time, off-topic announcement.

Since all this began at an Uprising many years ago, around a fire at a very wet girl scout camp located at the end of Alan's 60mph dirt road, I hope you'll forgive this brief plug.

As many of you know I relocated to the Outlands 2 years ago to pursue a career in elementary ed.  While here, I have also been very busy musically!

I am now very excited to announce the debut CD release from my Outlands based Middle-Eastern band KARA NOMADICA!

Please visit our website for information, to listen to samples, and purchase the CD!  MP3 tracks will be available for on-line purchase very soon.

www.karanomadica.com

Thank you all for your support of our musical pursuits over the years.

Master Sadiq OP, OL (aka Angus the drummer)
sheiksadiq at juno.com

(Other SCA members in the band include Count Sir Torin, Lord Marcos (aka Murat) and Lord Donovan)

p.s.  To all of you who have supported our vision with pre-orders of our project over the last year, I’m happy to say that your signed copy of the LP was mailed yesterday!!!  Thank you so much!!!