[Artemisia] Quest...

Tiffanyanne Sawyer utladybrighid at sisna.com
Mon May 26 19:51:43 CDT 2008

Well, Quest is behind us (whew) and if I may say so it was actually great fun. I was nervous about everything, but it went much more smoothly than I would have imagined it could.

I have to say that we could never have done this by ourselves so we have many of you to thank.

First I want to thank all of you who came. (It kind of would have stunk if no one showed, right?)

I also want to thank

-everyone who volunteered in any way

-that sweet young man who acted as a stand in for our chirurgeon instead of playing full time like I know he really wanted to. (If anyone has his contact info would you please send it to me?)

-those who had enough faith in Bryce and me to give us the chance to try this

-Thorvaldt and Bianca who helped us through so much of it

-Nana over at Country Rhodes who let me hide and even take a nap in her tent

and last but not least... Those who forced me to stay under the pavillion with all those cold wet towels on me. (grrr)

thank you thank you thank you

We may have to try this again. I loved it. But not for a while I think. We are both exhausted.

Brighid (oh wait... thats Lady Brighid now)

PS... I have found a set of car keys at the site... if they are yours please contact me....

I am sure I will find other things that may have been lost as I clean up my stuff and get it put away.... I will add to the lost and found list anything else I come across....