[Artemisia] Next Uprising Work Party June 8

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Mon May 26 20:06:59 CDT 2008

Greetings All,

We will plan on another Uprising work party on Sunday June 8, at 11:00.  All
are welcome to come, and crash space can be arranged for those travelling
out of town.

The projects in mind will be to finish the 3rd urbanite wall, put up some of
the house frames (just plant a few posts) for the village, and complete the
bread oven.

I'm sure that other last minute projects will come up.  We had a great time
this weekend, and made some really good progress.  Thanks to all those who
traveled and all locally who donated their time and muscles!

YIS,  Alan