[Artemisia] OT request for help Fwd: [schattentor] Information on Skip

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 16:54:26 CDT 2008

  Please excuse the use of the bandwidth and length of this message.
  This is about a friend/member of my shire in Northshield. His SCA name is Commodore MacDean. He is stuck in a hospital in Salt Lake due to an accident. We were hoping someone down that way would be able to give him a bit of support. His wife is unable to get down there right now.
  I am forwarding both emails, the second has updated information.

  Thank you and I hope someone can help out.

  YIS,
  Lady Syeira
  Barony of Arn Hold, Artemisia