[Artemisia] Kingdom Archery and Equestrian Championships weather this weekend

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Wed May 28 15:56:16 CDT 2008

I'm having higher hopes for the weather, however, being Idaho... the
weather changes with a moments notice.

So as I prepare to pull my tent from the depths of my garage, I
checked the weather and hoped for something decent while I set up
tomorrow.

Here is what the local news station has predicted and it looks better
than when I checked it earlier this week:

Wednesday   Hi 70° Lo 47° T-storms
Thursday       Hi 72° Lo 47° Chance of T-storms
Friday           Hi 74° Lo 49° Partly Cloudy
Saturday       Hi 76° Lo 49° Partly Cloudy
Sunday         Hi 77° Lo 49° Partly Cloudy

Please prepare yourself and pack items for all types of weather, this
site is VERY similar in weather to our Uprising site.  Wind, rain,
bugs, heat, snow and beautiful sunshine can happen all in one day.

Also, we have 80 acres to spread out on, feel free to bring all the
tents & kitchens you need, but remember this is a you pack out what
you pack in site.

Hope to see you all soon!

--
SMILES!!!
Co-Steward

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~