[Artemisia] Greetings From SunDragon - Will Be At Uprising

Katheline van Weye kat_weye at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 12:25:54 CDT 2008

Greetings to our many friends in Artemisia,

We are looking forward to leaving these hot lands of SunDragon in a couple of
weeks to join everyone at Uprising.  We have pre-registered for the event and
have requested camp space with Loch Salann.  As this will be our first time at
Uprising we have questions.

We have a shower set-up that we use at Estrella War, which includes a way for
capturing grey water.  Are we allowed to have our own shower set-ups at
Uprising?  Do we need to capture the grey water?

Is there potable water on-site or should we haul in our own?

What is the typical daytime temperature for Uprising?  Nighttime temperature?
Is it usually windy, rainy, dry, or...?  We want to make sure that we are
prepared.

Are firepits allowed?  Aboveground fires?

In Service,
Katheline and Ryan