[Artemisia] Greetings From SunDragon - Will Be At Uprising

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:22:37 CDT 2008

Greetings to Sun Dragon!
Unless there have been rule changes I am un aware of, there should be no
problem with your own showers, though I would recommend mentioning it to the
land steward so he can set your camp to the back of ne of the diches for
grey water runoff.  We will have shower trucks on-site as always if you
would prefer to use them, eitherway it is your choice.

We also have potable water, and with luck will have multiple distrabution
points this year.

The site owners have kept the Above Ground firepits only rule.

Weather.  Don Conchobhar is right, the weather ranges from freezing to
melting (32 - mid 90's) throughout the day.  Our local rule is the weather
you don't expect is what will happen.  We of course hope for nice partly
sunny breezy 80 deg days and 50 deg nights, with no percipitation at all.
And we do blame the poor Don for the weather, but only due to tradition. :-)

Hope you have a blast!
John