[Artemisia] Who's Your "King"? -- Authenticity

Arthen ap Rhun arthen_ap_rhun at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 13:19:39 CST 2008

My King, at least the one that claims to be my King is William Rufus, son of
William the Conqueror although I do not recognize him as such. William the
Conqueror has been dead a few years and I am fighting the Marcher Lords as
they encroach upon the lands of the Cymru (Wales) whilst Rufus turns a blind
eye upon it. As to Popes, there are couple running around but as I am
spending the a good portion of my time surviving, I pay them little heed.

Arthen