[Artemisia] Christmas carols?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Nov 2 18:56:39 CST 2008

Modern English.  But I've also sung some of the Psalms in Hebrew, other
stuff in Latin, and even more in Old English.  And some Bach in nonsense
syllables....  (I had a busy couple of years in college, when I sang Alto in
the Carroll College choirs.  I also know a lot of non-period songs from
being in a select choir there..."Air" from Hair, for instance, and a song
about King Tut....)
--Maire, non-specific geek