[Artemisia] Who's Your "King"? -- Authenticity

Higgins, Elaine Elaine.Higgins at mso.umt.edu
Mon Nov 3 10:01:35 CST 2008

During my lifetime there were several kings in Scotland, but the one I
honor and acknowledge is David II of Scotland.
	Iduna
P.S.	For what it's worth, I looked this up when I was first creating
my persona.  However, I've never done the research on who the sovereigns
were for all my other personas (Portuguese, Japanese, French, Welsh,
etc.!)  I do know that we were all still nominally Catholic in my
time-period, and also, Scotland tended to follow the fashions of France
rather than those of England.

Elaine Higgins
Coordinator of Cataloging
Mansfield Library