[Artemisia] Kingdom Collegium Reminder

Biancaraven at aol.com Biancaraven at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 15:42:58 CST 2008

Kingdom Collegium is this Saturday in Clearfield, UT  (Gryphon's Lair.)  The
address is:
Christian  Community Church
200 South 500  East
Clearfield, UT 84015

_http://www.gryphonslair.org/collegium08.htm_
(http://www.gryphonslair.org/collegium08.htm)

Please review the class schedule so you have a good idea which classes  you'd
like to take.  SIte opens at 9AM, with Opening Court at 9:30.   That gives
all attendees 30 minutes to register for all classes.

Each class track is assigned a color.  For example Duke Paul's class  track
is "white" - the class signs, class description, class registration forms  will
be on "white" paper; Kass McGann's class track will be "sunshine  yellow" -
meaning those signs, descriptions and registration forms will be on  sunshine
yellow paper.

When you get on site, pick up your "My Class Schedule" form at the Gate,
along with your fabulous hand-made site token.  Then, look for any of the
conveniently placed class track posters to see the color of the track you  want to
attend. Write down the color of the class track, time block, instructor  name
and so forth on your "My Class Schedule" form.

Once you are finished choosing your classes, go to the registration  table.
There, the volunteers will have all classes taught during that hour  sorted by
color.  (The 10AM - 11AM person will have 12 colored registration  pages, the
11AM - Noon person will have 12 colored registration pages,  etc.)  To
expedite sign-up, please use the color system on your "My Class  Schedule".  You
will tell the lord or lady at the registration table the  color track you want,
they will provide you the appropriately colored  registration form, you will
then sign up on the color-coded registration form,  and, finally, you will move
down the line to the next hour of classes and repeat  the process.

To make this work smoothly, I will need volunteers.  Please see me on  site
if you are willing to help out during that first hour.  Email me  privately if
you are willing to help set-up tables and prepare classrooms, and  can be on
site at 8AM.

Crash space is still available & donations are still needed for the  Kingdom
Fundraiser auction...

In Service to Artemisia,
Maestra Baronessa Bianca da Ravenna
Event Steward Kingdom Collegium