[Artemisia] Collegium Fundraiser!

Jennie F fiamettatrastevere at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 10:00:24 CST 2008

Greetings unto the most beautious Kingdom of Artemisia!!

I am currently waiting for a new fangled ride in the Middle Kingdom,
anxiously awaiting my return to my beloved home!

If you are planning on donating something for the fundraiser tomorrow at
Collegium, PLEASE PLEASE email me a description of your offering so I might
be better prepared.
I will be checking my email from the airport and it will also download to my
phone.

Even if you provide me with a general idea of what to expect I can better
prepare for the fundraiser.

As always, thank you to all those who have already contacted me with
details,
I am humbly grateful for your participation..

In service,
Fiametta de Trastevere