[Artemisia] Collegium Fundraiser!

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Fri Nov 7 13:09:54 CST 2008

I am planning to bring a blackworked 'bookmark' (black on red) with a card stating that I will do blackwork embroidery on  either a collar or pair of cuffs of 'reasonable size'.

For a minimum bid of $100 to the kingdom fundraiser, I will embroider both collar and cuffs.

I will be providing the linen (very high quality even weave - white - preshrunk) for the embroidery as well as silk thread (Splendor - black)...

This is for the embroidery pieces only, For a 'finished' article of clothing, the buyer will need to provide the remaining fabric and seamstress. Embroidery pieces will include ample fabric to accommodate seam allowances plus a 'finished' edge to prevent fraying prior to completion of the garment.

Buyer will need to allow up to 30 days once the pattern selections have been made and paper pattern for the collar and/or cuffs has been provided until completion of the embroidery.

THL Bethoc