[Artemisia] Collegium Fundraiser!

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:13:50 CST 2008

Hey there, how's your fabulous "working vacation" going?  ;)

For the Collegium Fundraiser I will be bringing 2 cards, each one worth a back scroll commission up to grant level to be finished by Uprising.  Maximum size will be 11 x 14".

I'll then set up time with the winner to go over what style/design they want so that they get a scroll they will like and
- I hope - love.

If the person wants me to use things like vellum, period pigments or gilding, they must supply me the materials and it may take a bit longer.  I plan on using materials I currently have.

Thanks sweetie and I'll see you at Collegium!

Bethany