[Artemisia] Collegium Fundraiser!

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:40:28 CST 2008

I'll bring a card good for one perfectly period pointy Persian hat with an embroidered front panel.  After the auction the winner can get together with me and discuss what colors and patterns they want (and so I can get some head measurements).  I will provide fabric and design if they want something pretty at my discretion.  If they want it to match something specific, they will need to provide the fabric.

-Maysun