[Artemisia] Collegium Lost and Found

Jean-Richard deHolloway armorbug1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 18:48:53 CST 2008

Bellow is a list of the items collected after Collegium.  If you would contact me atseneschal at gryphonslair.org we can make arrangements to return the items to you.The descriptions are vague, and if you can fill in the details, they're yours!
Small brown box with various objects insideBrown folioSoft-sided coolerHand towelWomen's shirt, mundaneCrock potRapierThree empty draw-string pouchesBaggie of trimVery small "jeweled box"Child's colored small boxLeather collar A beaded chainIf you lost items at Collegium that are not on this list, please contact me and I'll put out theword for people to be on the look-out.Thank you,Jean-Richard deHolloway
"Here I stand.  Here I remain."