[Artemisia] Collegium Lost and Found

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Sun Nov 9 19:17:56 CST 2008

It seems that my Rattan sword got bundled up with somone elses posessions. If you happen to see one in your collection or know somone who has found one please tell them that I miss it greatly.

The hilt is a round welded bar hilt with a braded cord attached as a lanyard.

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: Jean-Richard deHolloway <armorbug1 at yahoo.com>