[Artemisia] Give the gift that keeps on giving

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 20:47:34 CST 2008

My fellow Artemisians, what better gift to give this holiday season than a subscription to your local newsletter?  Here in the Barony of Loch Salann we have the great and wonderfully informative Quill for the ridiculously low price of just fifteen dollars a year.  Yes, that is right, for just fifteen insignificant dollars you can give a gift that keeps giving for a whole year!  (Prices may differ in other areas.)  For an entire year your loved one can receive updates for local events, informative articles on many interesting topics, letters from your local officers keeping you abreast of all the latest and greatest news in your area, kids activities, and wonderful artwork from local talent.  What better way to show how much you care, and support your local chronicler and group at the same time.

If you think you might be interested in a subscription for yourself or someone else, you may contact your local chronicler for details.  If you don't know who your local chronicler is you can go to the kingdom website www.artemisia.sca.org and using the links at the left side of the page click on groups and scroll down until you find your group.  Chronicler and exchequer information is found on the officer's page.

If you wish to subscribe to the Questing Quill for the Barony of Loch Salann you may contact me and I will gladly provide you with instruction for subscribing.

Thank you all for your indulgence, and now I return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

This shameless plug brought to you by,

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler for the Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"