[Artemisia] Just one more reminder-Baronial Directory

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 21:22:02 CST 2008

As I am sure many of you recall, every year at Solstice Court here in the Great and Wonderful Barony of Loch Salann, we distribute a directory for the populous of the members of the Barony (and any others who wish to participate).  The time is quickly approaching and I am sending out emails to confirm the information of those people (you don't have to be a member) who chose to participate last year.  If your contact information has changed, I may not be able to reach you.  If I don't get confirmation you will be lost from the directory.  Also, if you are new or were not in the directory, I surely will not be able to contact you.  So if you would like to be included in the directory please email me with your information.  Please provide any of the following you would like to be included: SCA name and titles, legal name, address, phone number, email.  There is also an area I will title other where you can include information like hours to be reached or
 guilds or skills you wish to let others know you can help them with.  If you are a wood carver, or a brewer, or maybe you are interested in helping others with armor or costuming this is a great place to communicate this.  (So even if you have already confirmed your information please feel free to write me back so we can add this info to your contact data.)  The directory is a great way for us all to stay in touch, don't be afraid to advertise if you are willing to help someone with a subject you love.  Thanks in advance for all your help!

Yours in Service,

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"