[Artemisia] Twae Linnes Iron Balls

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at mac.com
Mon Nov 17 21:22:23 CST 2008

Greetings Artemesia from the Shire of Twae Linnes,

We bid you warm greetings on this happiest of seasons.  It is with a sad
heart however that we announce that we will not be holding the event known
as Iron Balls on Nov 22, 2008.

We beg your forgiveness for our beligered Seneschal believed she had put out
the announcement already and suddenly realized after two phone calls she
received for inq. About the event that she did not do that.

So, we are sorry for the late notice and hope that you all have a wonderful
Thanksgiving.  We will be spending much of our efforts however to come up
with a spectacular Spring Thaw so keep your eyes open for that event.

YIS,

Seneschal and populace of Twae Linnes