[Artemisia] DoomsDay Reports

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 21:44:25 CST 2008

Cousins,

Please forgive the bandwidth.

I would like to remind ALL Chroniclers that your DoomsDay Reports are due to
me by December 20th.  Please begin gathering your information soon so you
will not miss the deadline.  I know how busy the holiday season can be so
please do not procrastinate in this.

Also, for those of you that have not joined the Artemisian Chroniclers Yahoo
Group, please contact me off list so that I can get you signed up.  Those of
you that are still members but are no longer Chroniclers and do not want to
be a member, again...contact me off list and we will get you taken care of.

Thank you so much!!

Your Servant,
Teresa de Cadiz
Kingdom Chronicler