[Artemisia] "Your" significant events

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Nov 26 06:06:07 CST 2008

Dude, it was almost 2 a.m. when you sent this, lol! I *hope* it was quiet in
Artemisia at that hour!
(nice topic, by the way!...I'm not actually sure what they'd be in my case.
I mean, roughly the same as yours, but I don't know if a minor noblewoman
living north of Dublin would have necessarily been aware of a lot of stuff
happening in foreign countries.....)
--Maire