[Artemisia] Sage Advice Cover

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 13:20:06 CST 2008

Good Cousins,

By now you should have received your December Sage Advice.  It was brought
to my attention that a few of you have been blessed with many copies of My
Knight's beautiful artwork.  As much as I would like to say that I asked the
printer to include these extra copies to make up for the blank pages last
month, alas I cannot.  What I can tell you is that our printer had a huge
mishap & a very important piece of equipment needed to be repaired.  I'm
assuming that because of this mishap, the printing machine pulled & printed
extra pages and was not noticed before mailing.

I, for one, am going to show some grace and not make a huge deal out of it
since it is a very lovely piece of artwork.    Mistakes happen to the best
of us but that doesn't mean I won't bring it to the printers attention.

Thank you in advance for your support & understanding in this matter.
Please everyone have a safe and happy Holiday Season.

YIS
Teresa de Cadiz

--
Kingdom of Artemisia Chronicler