[Artemisia] Crown Tourney

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Fri Oct 10 16:00:06 CDT 2008

Silly Arthen... court is ALWAYS at the whim of their majesties.

sometime after a pathway is shoveled so that folks can get into the building... sometime after things get warmed up so folks don't grow ice cycles on their armor... sometime after the thrones are brought into the hall and set up... Definitely before all the fighting starts

In other words, I don't have a clue...

Who by the way is not the B who is the autocrat.