[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Lost and Found

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 21:57:35 CDT 2008

Thank you to everyone who came to Crown Tourney and helped make it a success!  Vivat to our new Crown Prince and Princess, Michael and Sati!

The following items were left behind at the site.  Please e-mail me privately if something belongs to you.

A pair of fur bootsWooden platter that held cookies at TrollWhite binder with marshalate rulesA leather gorget with aluminum collarGray fleece cloakKnit fingerless gloves, with mitten coversBall of string"Under Armor" skull cap
Rebecca