[Artemisia] Largess

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:23:03 CDT 2008

Greetings Artemisia.
May this missive find all well and happy this harvest time.  May you be enjoying all the bounty that is Artemisia.

Actually, it is that bounty that I wanted to talk to you about.  I have agreed to serve as temporary largess coordinator for Their Majesties until a largess coordinator can be engaged.
Estrella is just a few months away.  It is tradition for largess to be exchanged among the Royal Cousins at war.  Additionally, largess is needed for other state occasions between now and then.  The royal storage room is somewhat … er … empty just now.
All donations are welcome.  If one has questions, please feel free to contact me at

jo(underscore)foster81(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Or by phone at
(307) 382-6041 (leave a message)

Cheers
Malkin

 Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.