[Artemisia] Rapier Fundraiser at Harvestcourt -Dessert Auction

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:12:55 CDT 2008

Greetings All!

We are planning on having a Silent Dessert Auction at Harvest Court on October 25th for new loaner rapier equipment.
So...I'm soliciting donations :)
If you can bring a dessert, it would really help.  The plan is to start the auction after opening court and close it 10 minutes after closing court before feast.  So if you have a donation, please bring it by in the morning - I'll be on site first thing.
Also, please bring a list of ingredients to put on the dessert - that way we can hopefully avoid someone biting off more than they can chew (allergy-wise).
I and the entire Rapier Community thank you for your donations (and your bidding) in advance!

In Service,
Antoine de Bueil

PS - for those loving Flathead Cherries - there will be some fresh-frozen, and various cherry goodies up for auction, courtesy of my lady wife, Gabrielle.

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates